There are many ways to speed up your website;
1) Choose a good host…
2) Compress images. Every image that you add to a page has to be downloaded by visitors from your server to their computer. This increases page loading times.
You can use the following online image compressor to compress your images before uploading them to your website;
Or you can use a WordPress plugin like the followings;
3) Use an effective caching plugin. For example; WP Super Cache
4) Minimize your CSS, JS files and HTML output of your website. You can use Autoptimize plugin for that.
5) Optimize your WordPress database. You can use the following plugin for that. This plugin lets you do just one simple task: optimize the your database (spam, post revisions, drafts, tables, etc.) to reduce their overhead.
6) Deactivate plugins which are unnecessary. Too many active plugins can slow your site down.
If you are en unexperienced WordPress user, we suggest you to buy a speed optimization service from WP-Kraken.